Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Why I built multi-million naira studio in OAU - Tuface

 Why I built multi-million naira studio in OAU - Tuface

Nigerian singer Innocent Idibia, popularly known as 2Face or 2baba, has disclosed why he built a multi-million naira music studio at the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ile-Ife, Osun State.

The musician, during a breakfast chat organised by The 2baba Foundation in Lagos State, explained that he built the studio to reciprocate the kind gesture extended to him by the university.

He said:

"I built the multi-million [naira] music studio in OAU because I was given an honorary degree as a Fellow of the School of Music of the university.

"That was a huge honour for me, and I promised them I was going to build a standard music studio for the school, which I did.

"My aim is to give the students a standard space for creativity, and I hope the next generation of superstars will generate from there. Also, my next album will be packaged in that studio."

No comments:

Post a Comment

SwifDoo Perpetual License

Secure, Fast and Reliable
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
One-Time Billing

"I spent over N4M on my teeth" - Pere reveals (Video)

  Reality star,   Pere Egbi   has revealed that he spent over 4 million naira (10,000 dollars) on tooth whitening alone. He made this disclo...